- Skin Care
- Wax · Accessories
Any information submitted to us is regarded as completely privileged. Derme&Co. will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about our new services or special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please use the opt-out feature.
Customers can edit their accounts by logging into the website and editing or changing their account information and preferences. To delete your account, please contact us directly as this can cause significant detriment to your online shopping experience and order status.
We ensure the confidentiality and security of information stored by taking all reasonable and prudent steps necessary to protect your personal information. We realize the importance of protecting your privacy and will continue to evaluate new technologies and make improvements as these technologies become feasible.
Payment Options - Credit Application - Ordering
- Credit Card Payment: You can pay for your order online using your credit card. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD for online transactions. AMEX is available for call-in orders. Making a payment on the Derme&Co. website is very secure with the most up-to-date technology ensuring that the information submitted is safely encrypted.
- Credit Line: Payment with Terms will only be available as a payment option if you have been pre-approved. A credit application form must be filled out before any credit is permitted. The accounting department will determine the credit limit according to the business personal endorsement. All products delivered are our property until fully paid. No programs or promotions are valid if all products received are not fully paid.
- Minimum Orders: Orders of less than $150 will be charged a $20 administration fee.
- Order Modification: Order modifications received within 30 minutes of the initial call or online order will be accepted at no extra charge. After that, a separate order will be required and all charges of transport and administration will be applied.
- Currency: All products sold in Canada are sold in CND Dollars and all products sold to the US are sold in US Dollars.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for some items we sell are weight-based. Additional charges may be applied to the initial order depending on the weight. Orders placed after 3 pm (15:00h EST) will be processed the following business day.
- Skin Care
- Order < $350: $18.95 Shipping Charge
- Order > $350: $10.50 Shipping Charge
- Order > $1500: NO Shipping Charge
- Equipment and Accessories: Transport fees are calculated according to the weight of the shipment and its destination. The prices are based on the shipping transport companies. This does not include installation and shipment does not include climbing any stairs if applicable.
- Special Shipping: We offer special shipping options. Please contact us to learn more.
Returns must be done within 10 days of purchase. A 20% restocking fee in a credit form will be applied. Only products purchased through Derme&Co. will be accepted. Product be in its original state. *For hygeine reasons, not all products may be returned (nail products, under garments etc...)
- Damaged Products: You must report products that have been damaged or frozen during transport within 7 days of receiving the order.
Frozen Products: Products with a liquid content, such as toners and lotions, may be returned for exchange if they were frozen during transport. Please note that frost will not affect the efficacy of the products.
Opened Products: Opened products will not be allowed for exchange/return at any time.
Opening Order Satisfaction: If for any reason you wish to return products from your opening order (initial opening order only) you may do so within 60 days of receiving the shipment. Derme&Co. will accept returns of any unopened products during that period only. After 60 days, these products may be returned for a 20% restocking fee in a credit form with a pre-authorization based on the date of purchase.
Allergies/Reactions: We cannot accept responsibility for returns resulting from allergies or incorrect skin evaluation. We recommend a thorough consultation before beginning treatments. We recommend that clients with severe allergies or those who are predisposed to reactions to products see their health care professional for allergy testing, and we recommend that you conduct a lower arm test with every product the customer purchases. Client should check the result 24 hours later. If an allergic reaction is visible, client need to specify which product (one) caused the reaction. Once approved, please follow the return policy and the product will be exchanged or credited. Returns are non-cash redeemable.
Trade Show/Congress/Training Purchases: All trade show sales are final and not refundable. Purchases made at any training sessions are also not refundable or exchangeable.
Special Events - Open House - Training
If you need to cancel an event, please provide us with 15 days notice so that we may alter travel plans and fill the available dates for our educators. Cancellation within 30 days of the event will result in your account being charged a $350 professional services fee plus travel expenses, if applicable. Events are organized according to each request and the availability of our educators.
Training/Education Seminars: For education seminars, you should reserve a hotel conference room with at least 30 seats (clients) minimum.
Open House: An educational evening program or open house program will be offered 1x per year. Event requires a minimum of 21 days notice. Prior to the event, a minimum order of $2000 is required to ensure sufficient inventory at the event. Please note that special event sales normally exceed $5000 and have normally gone much higher. Special event orders are not eligible for exchange or credit.
Samples and Marketing Collateral
Samples: For each retail product purchased, you will receive 1 free sample. You may specify which product sample you would like and your requests may be fulfilled according to stock availability. The laboratories control the stocks in samples and it is often difficult to satisfy our costumer's demands. (Distributors pay for the samples)
Retail Bags: For every 3 retail products purchased, 1 retail paper bag will be offered free of charge.
Brochures: For every $1000 purchases of product, 10 brochures and 10 leaflets will be offered free of charge.
Leaflets: For every $100 purchase, receive a product leaflet.
A maximum amount of $250 per year (January to January, non-cumulative) for advertising is given to each client account provided the following conditions are met:
- The advertisement must feature our skin care brand as well as the logo. No other skin care brand may appear in the same advertisement. The ad must focus on the brand and/or important characteristics which distinguish the brand.
- The logo of the skin care product line must be present and be of a particular size.
- The advertisement must be approved and authorized before publishing by our marketing department.
- A portion of the ad cost up to $250 or 5% of annual account purchases will be credited to the account towards future purchases.
Sales: In order to protect our clients' territories and loyal customer base, Derme&Co. does not permit internet sales, unless your existing customer is identified on your website by a username and password. Thanks to this system, you will keep your costumers to you.
Branding: If any reference to our products or company is made on a customer web site, an active link represented by a logo to our websites or lower level pages must be added. The logo must be placed in a prominent position and stand alone, must not be combined with other graphical elements or placed on a high contrasting background. Derme&Co. reserves the right to reject or deny sites from linking to our Web site if the content of that site is deemed inappropriate, or for other reasons. We are not required to provide a reason for requesting that a link to our site is removed, or rejecting or denying sites from linking to our Web site.
- Graphics, written material and other content on our site is copyright or trademarks of Derme&Co. and cannot be otherwise used without the expressed written permission from Derme&Co.
The information provided by Derme&Co. is intended solely for educational purposes. The information is not to be used for medical diagnostic purposes and is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical/surgical condition. Most of all, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. If you believe you have a medical condition, please contact your physician immediately.